Verantwoordelijk voor het opzetten en uitvoeren van het SHE beleid en programma’s binnen de locatie.
Our customer is a leading global hygiene and medical care products company. The Group develops and produces sustainable personal care, tissue and medical products. The Group has about 45,000 employees. The organisation was founded in 1929 and has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
With more than 50 years of specific experience, our customer is the worldwide leader in the management of incontinence, providing products and services for individuals and healthcare organizations throughout 105 countries. Under well -known brand names the company provides a full range of absorbent products tailored to the distinct needs of men and women, including pantiliners, daytime and overnight pads, male guards, protective underwear, briefs, skin care products, and underpads. The company is at the forefront of developing products that minimize the impact of incontinence and improve the everyday lives of people living or working with bladder leakage or incontinence. The products feature innovative technologies to ensure protection, comfort and discretion for wearers.
The project concerns the setup of a global rebate system.. Because of illness of a team member we are searching for a temp Sales / Project Analyst on full time basis.
Purpose of the role
As Sales / Project Analyst you provide timely and effective administrative support to the project team for more complex activities and enquiries. In addition, you conduct timely analysis and assist in visualizing the project performance, budget and realization in relation to the set scope. You will also identify and visualise weak points and potential to improve efficiency.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities
- Provide analysis of project data and propose recommendations;
- Perform research in key areas such as customer accounts, prospects, competitors and industry trends to support the project team’s activities;
- Make more complex calculations to accurately compile and report statistics;
- Assist in creating the link between controlling and sales organization, connect, evaluate and process data from both departments with data from CRM;
- Create, maintain and evaluate reports from key sources such as CRM;
- Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders, deliveries and/or other activities; and to generate sales reports and statistics;
- Might be involved in maintaining and calculating sales commission and expense records.
- Bachelor or academic level;
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experienced in FMCG;;
- Experienced with pricing / rebates is pre;
- Experienced in projects;
- Excel savvy, SAP knowledge is a pre.
- Ability to solve problems of some complexity;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Proactive and strong team member;
- Willing & able to take on responsibility;
- Very trustworthy & reliable, dependable;
- Well organised, approachable, dependable, reliable, prioritising skills;
- Committed individual;
- Ability to achieve against tight deadlines;
- Effective communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (if other languages – great).
What makes this position and organization interesting for you?
- Demanding environment;
- High degree of autonomy;
- International dynamic setting;
- Very good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position? Please reply to email@example.com.